A CFGP Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) is your personal charitable giving account. DAFs allow you the freedom to decide where and how often you want to give. After opening your Donor-Advised Fund, you can make distributions from your fund to the ministries you wish to support, with CFGP managing all the investment, administrative, audit and distribution work of the account. Our DAFs are a great option for those who want the flexibility to give to various causes.
Why open a DAF with CFGP?
- Funds can be distributed as you wish, so long as your fund maintains a minimum balance of $5,000.
- You can contribute to your fund as frequently as you wish.
- With any contribution to your fund, you receive the maximum tax deduction allowed by the IRS.
- Your fund is invested, maximizing the impact of your charitable support.
- We can help you identify charitable organizations that align with your philanthropic goals, ensuring that your contributions go to the more effective and efficient ministries.
- You can award grants to organizations that you care about.
- Your DAF allows for future generations to continue your philanthropy through your fund.