individual led funds
As we approach the season of giving and gratitude, we want to acknowledge you as a fundholder and remind you of the significant impact your generosity can have on the Catholic community of Greater Philadelphia. There is still time to make a distribution from your CFGP donor-advised fund this year. See below to access distribution recommendation forms. We encourage you to submit your distribution form(s) as soon as possible if you would like the organization to receive this gift before calendar year-end. If you would like to distribute your charitable funds in the future but are still hoping to make a year-end charitable contribution, you can still contribute to your donor-advised fund this calendar year.
- Checks must be postmarked no later than Sunday, December 31. Checks can be sent to 2133 Arch Street, Suite 400, Attn: Finance, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Credit card gifts must be made before 12 midnight Sunday, December 31. Click here to make a contribution via credit card.
Giving non-cash assets at this time of year is also a practical and powerful way to express your faith and stewardship while benefiting from reduced taxes.
- Transfer appreciated assets: Did you know that donating appreciated stock can provide you with significant tax benefits while supporting our mission? By donating stock, you can avoid capital gains tax and receive a federal income tax deduction for the stock's full market value. It's a win-win situation!
- Give directly from an IRA: If you're 70 ½ or older and have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), you can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution. This type of gift can reduce your taxable income and even count towards your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) if you must take one. It's a great way to support our mission while also benefiting yourself.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance as you navigate your end-of-year giving.
CFGP Holiday Schedule
Monday, December 25, 2023 – closed
Monday, January 1, 2024 – closed
Below are helpful forms that you will need to access your fund's balance, make distributions from your fund, and more. You may also choose to use the Additional Fund Contributions online gift form below. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the information listed at the bottom of this page.
Forms available for download
- Distribution Recommendation Form (Multiple Distributions) - Donor-Advised Fund
- Additional Contribution Form - All fund types
- Distribution Recommendation Form - Fund to Fund
- Stock Contribution Form